Have you wrapped your bird?

Liking that Luke :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks Steve

I have a very similar one somewhere for a Mavic Pro 2, still in the wrapper but I didn’t end up purchasing the MP2 so if you or anyone else is interested I’ll dig it out and we can work something out.

1 Like

As good a reason as any :smiley:

2 Likes

Waiting on delivery of the “skin” for my Typhoon from “Dankla Skin´s” in Germany

Hopefully it’ll look just like this when completed (minus the skins on the landing gear ).

4 Likes

Here’s my M2P with a Wrapgrade bikini copper skin and MA props.

4 Likes

@ Dave That looks good, suits it

And Ted, I like that too

Thank you! :ok_hand:

It gets a bit addictive, I want to wrap it again now; although I think I chose the right one…but for how long!?

1 Like

Thanks @DroneBoy, with 31 different styles/colours available, it was difficult to know what to go for. :thinking:

Well the skin for the Typhoon has arrived. Now where the hell do I start!.. :smiley: :thinking: :smiley:

3 Likes

Holy moly, did it come with a diagram?

1 Like

Unfortunately no… :scream: But there is a good video on YouTube by the manufacturer Dankla showing how and where each section fits. :smiley:

Jeez looks complicated. I don’t think I’ll bother. :rofl::rofl:

Looking at getting this wrap, what’s the overall quality like? :thinking:

The Wrapgrade is very good and quite forgiving when you apply it to the M2P. I’ve had stuff from Decalgirl too for my Spark and the quality is up to that standard, if not better. I wanted to do the whole M2P but I couldn’t find any sellers that had the full wrap for sale, so went for the stripped down look instead.

1 Like

Maybe worth taking a look at Dankla Ted. Got a skin for my Typhoon from them and quality / fit looks very good

http://www.dankla.de/home/Mavic-2-Pro-Zoom-c32310023

1 Like

Thanks for the link. I’ve never heard of Dankla but they look very good! :ok_hand:

1 Like

That’s the skin on the typhoon, took awhile but think it looks good… :smiley:

Kit came with skins for the ST16 controller as well, not sure if that would look OK, so those are still on the sheet.

8 Likes

Nice!! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

WrapGrade stealth black wrap on a Mavic Mini. I found the whole wrapping process a bit fiddly, but that’s down to me… the instructions and supporting YouTube video was very good.

6 Likes