Hawkesbury, Coventry 10/10/20

Hi all.
If the weather is ok, would anyone like to come to Hawksbury village golf course to have a bit of a meetup and fly.
I know @DeanoG60 should be free. Looking forward to see you fpv’ing.
I’m easy for times, but nor too early please :grin:

Sounds good to me :grin: hoping the weather is good. I was flying my tiny whoop around my works workshop this afternoon hitting the gaps in the rafters and around the hand rails on the mezzanine :rofl: starting to get to grips with the sticks now. :grin:

Ah you’re a young lad. You’ll be well better than me real quick. Not that that will be hard! :sweat_smile:
5" next. You’ll learn not to tell the misses about the cost. Just tell her half the real cost. :wink:

I’ll see how big my Christmas bonus is (If I get one, this year :man_facepalming:t2:) :rofl:

Will be looking for recommendations if I get on ok with the tinyhawk freestyle 2 :rofl:

Christmas bonus? What is this? :laughing:
There’s guys here who will help. Seems like you’re pretty clued up on the basics though. You’ll be good.

I’ve done a fair bit of research since our last meet lol

:rofl: we have a warranty insensitive if we do all the warranty paperwork for failed parts we fit we get a percentage of the returns of the warranty it goes into a pot and we split it amongst the engineers lol so not really a bonus as such but it’s still extra moolah. But I can see my boss not giving it us this year due to the lack of revenue due to covid :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

cough, cough… “Generous company bosses pay £1000 job retention bonus to staff for Christmas.”
As we’ll have to pay it back in taxes for the next 10 years anyway.

Yeah I think the whole world is going to be taxed to the hilt for the next 10+ years anyways lol

I’m debating building a 5" but I’m not sure my soldering skills will be up to it :rofl:

Not looking great at the moment… will monitor throughout the week :neutral_face:

Iv got my kid for the next few weekends so I’m not gonna he put n about.

Have fun tho

Yep if weather is OK, what time and day

1 Like

This coming Saturday :+1:t2: haven’t decided on time probably late morning to midday ish I’d imagine. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Looking a little better :+1:t2: fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2:

It’ll be good. It always is on Saturday morning.
10ish good for you? @DeanoG60 @crapflyer and anyone else? Usual spot?

1 Like

10ish Sounds good to me :+1:t2:

Will do

def596a0fcd66983b084879cf6ad7e1b

1 Like

I’m gunna bring my nitro car too. I’m pretty sure, this time, it’ll run properly. Well, start. Probably.

Awesome, I’ll bring my osmo action and pocket and get some video of it and the quads :+1:t2:

1 Like

If the fucker starts!