Hawksbury, Coventry on 16/02/20

Guys. If the weather decides to be a little less inclement on Sunday afternoon, you will find me on Hawksbury golf course testing my all new improved (printed, crashed, glued, “tried to tune”) tricopter, rebuilt 5" and my new TBS Tango 2. YES! “MY” Tango 2 (lol) is very smooth and it feels like I can fly so much better. At least on the sim! lol. But seriously. Loving the new controller. I come from potentiometer sticks with ppm latency. This controller is really slick.
@anon34183503 @evilbobbins @Steviegeek @crapflyer @andy_bee_1 @anon20379288

3 Likes

Oo tango 2 :slight_smile: the more I see of it the more it sways me :slight_smile: not sure the weather will be on side as we have yellow and amber warnings all weekend :frowning:

How can I miss this :thinking:
Really hope the weather improves
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Errrm maybe…

Who changed this title! It’s in Coventry, not Gloucestershire lol.

2 Likes

You avin a laff, to wet

Unless it’s also a submarine, I think you may struggle this weekend! Good luck though… Pics? (of the tricopter)

1 Like

The internet suggested Gloucestershire.

Please put the date and full location in the title, the UK is a big place.

2 Likes

Yeah probably. Here it is. Got as much of the tail wag out as possible, but its flyable.

2 Likes

Might be ok tomorrow afternoon. @Steviegeek, are you modded up for a speed record? Wind is 20mph. And stay away from ‘that tree’ :rofl:

1 Like

Hope it’ll be OK, but not looking promising in this…

Cheers

I just looked on google weather. It seems to portray the worse case senario. It’s getting better rain wise. I need to fly so am charging my lipos now. Probably looking mid afternoon? What do you think? And anyone else who wants to come.

Thinking 2pm ish

Hoping :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

How cool is that! Looking forward to seeing some vids of it flying around! Wish I had the time to learn how to build a drone like that :+1:

1 Like

Not looking good for this afternoon…

Sorry Karl @notveryprettyboy
It’s raining in Nuneaton and a consultancy job this morning is over running so I’m going to bow out :weary:
Catch you soon

1 Like

Hey dude. It’s not as hard as it looks. You can do it!

But it helps if your skillfull pilots such as @anon34183503 @notveryprettyboy !!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: me skillfull! Not yet…