Hayling Island | Hampshire | MA2

Hello!

I went to Hayling last weekend and shot some random videos. Today I’ve decided to try and do a small clip for the first time and then uploaded on YouTube. Maybe someone here might appreciate it.

5 Likes

I’ve edited your post - you only need post the URL on it’s own line (no spaces before/after) for it to create the embedded player.

Just …

https://youtu.be/9G6nNrwA1PQ

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s very helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How local to Hatling are you?

If you are coming again check out the Dronescene map. I’ve plotted a number of sites on or near Hayling that are worth flying.

And maybe let me know next time you visit my manor - we could meet up :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m Woking (Surrey) based and always try to go to Hayling when the weather is nice only to have some fish & chips from the Coastguard. :smiley:
I’ll let you know next time I’m down there definitely, it would be nice to fly with someone that know better the area.

Nice video Arthur.

I also fly the MA2 but not enough as I would like (work and family commitments).
I’m only down the road from you. Live in Hook, work in Aldershot. Mum’s from Ripley.

Let me know if you want a flying buddy. I want to get Portland Bill on film but also with some sunset stills.

1 Like