Hayling Island No fly zone?

Who was that with? DroneSafe Register or something?

First one I came across on Google:

I applied for operator ID for my bitch, Madeleine Rottweiler :slight_smile: :dog2:

Education, Training & Drone Registration Labels
Our services provide you education, training and labels which meet the CAA requirements. You must carry the registration information with you when operating a drone. You will be required to finalize your registration on the CAA website for additional verification fee which must be paid annually. Our products and services are nonrefundable all sales are final. You must be 13 years of age or older. By continuing with the form, you agree to the terms.

Step 3 of 3 - Checkout
100%
Checkout
Drone Registration Labels*

£60.00 - CAA Email Certificate Delivery - (6) Marking Labels with Registrant Information & (2) QR Tracking Labels & (2) Flight ID Cards with Photo delivered by post. +£ 20.00

£40.00 - CAA Email Certificate Delivery - (4) Marking Labels with Registrant Information & (1) Flight ID Card with Photo delivered by post.

£20.00 - CAA Email Certificate Delivery - (2) Marking Labels delivered by post. -£ 20.00
Additional Labels*

Each drone requires it’s own marking label. Marking labels should be visible from the outside however, current regulations only require markings to be on the aircraft. You may also wish to mark your controller.
QR Code Reward Labels*

Lost & Found tracking codes allow for the quick return of lost drones. Optional rewards may be entered for immediate return incentive.
Total
£ 40.00

These reptiles:

https://drone-registration.uk