Hello from 2 old Fogies from Derby

Hi all, new to drones & grey arrows, We are 2 old Fogies. Denise & i (Jon) live in Chaddesden Derby. we own 2 drones DJI Spark which we fly but not well & a Tinyhawk 2 with Radiomaster TX12 that we can’t seem to get our head round the setup, still trying. Jon & Denise

6 Likes

Hi @Jon-Denise - Denise and Jon - and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

2 Likes

Hi Jon and Denise :wave:t2:

Hi Thanks. Jon & Denise :mage: :owl:

1 Like

Hi Denise & Jon - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Welcome both :+1:

Thankyou. Jon & Denise :mage: :owl:

Thanks. Jon & Denise :mage: :owl:

Greetings and wellcome!

1 Like

Hi @Jon-Denise and welcome to GADC.

1 Like

Thanks. Jon&denise

Thank you. Jon & Denise

Hi Jon and Denise,
Is that your Bike ??? I have a Honda 50cc just like it…Lol
I have a DJI Mini 2…only ever flown it in the Garden.
I also have 3 other drones…these little Micro ones, tried flying one in the House and it spent more time bouncing off the walls than normal flying.
Stay well and welcome to another old Codger… :grin:

Sorry…From another old Codger… :laughing:

Hi rob yes its our bike. Know as Doris we cant get out with our tinyhawk 2. Scared after losing it 1st time out, to windy. thanks for the message. If your as old as us its more like keep breathing. LOL Jon and Denise :man_mage::owl:

This is us. :man_mage::owl:

1 Like

Hello! I’m from Aylesbury but have a friend who lives in Hilton, which I believe isn’t too far from you!

Hi Imagit yes that’s right Hilton is not very far from us. Jon & Denise. :mage: :owl: