Hello from Barnsley

Just had another 10 minutes flying, loved it. This thing is damn fast!

Lol, i was too lazy to get out today, and it was pretty god weather… i am gonna try and get up early tomorrow. got wee place i am gonna try and capture… yeah they are fast… My flight log with top speed… recorded…

Of course everything was under Strictly Controlled Conditions…:wink:

1 Like

You’ll be setting of speed cameras at that rate of knots :smiley:

1 Like

Batteries don’t like fast discharging though…

Welcome @barnsley
Nice to see you have your hands on the Prize, Some Of Us are still awaiting shipping from DJI.com

Best wishes on you First Flight. :+1:

Hello Dave from Barnsley,
I am John from Barnsley. Had my Phantom 4 for over a year and not flown it yet. If you fancy to meet up when weather is better it would be great.
Phone number if you require is :- 07955882512 I am new up here and not too sure where the best place is to fly it.
kind regards

1 Like

Is it only me or does others Pronounce Barnsley - Baaarnsley?? ps. im Scottish BTW…lol

hi,
i am northern irish but unfortunately without the twang. i understand the Baaarnsley thing. totally different language

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t get out very much with my Mavic, life has been consumed by work once more. Today is the 1st day out with it for quite some time. Where about’s in Barnsley are you?

Dave

Hello Dave. I have looked at my messages this morning, nothing like being 24 hrs behind everyone else but never mind. you asked the question where I live it Lundwood S71 area. I hope you had a good day yesterday. But we will catch up with one another; when I catch myself up to looking at messages every day. I haven’t been out for a week as weather is unpredictable wind, dull then sun.
Take care have a good week and keep time to one side for yourself, you need to.

John