Hello from Cambridge

Hello everyone,

I never anticipated flying let alone owning a drone, but became intrigued by all the footage on Youtube. Just after Christmas I decided to take the plunge and bought a DJI Spark. I quickly became hooked (if not obsessed).

Flying the Spark rekindled my interest in photography which has led me to purchase a Mavic Pro so I had more control over camera settings. I am loving this new hobby and looking forward to improving my flying and photography.

Safe flying,
Lee

Hello and welcome to GADC Lee

Hi Lee / @leebhill , and welcome to GADC.

We have a large number of MP owners, so if you have any questions ask away over on #questions-and-answers and someone with the relevant knowledge will be happy to offer advice.

Take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are several other members in your part of the country … and I’m sure some of them will drop in to say Hi! :+1:

(Thanks for having already added yourself to the map!)

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Hi @leebhill and welcome to Grey Arrows mate :smiley:

Hello and welcome to GADC @leebhill :wave:

Welcome Lee :+1:

Hi Lee,
Welcome to GADC !,
I am just up the M11/A11 from you here in Norwich.
Keep an eye on the forum for “Meet Ups”, as there is a “Meet” coming up in May ,not so far from you at Rockingham Raceway for the weekend, maybe a great opportunity for you to get together with several of our members and fly.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the warm welcome, and letting me know about the forthcoming “Meet Up”. Sounds like a fun event, and not too far to travel to Rockingham.

Many thanks,
Lee

Hi Lee
Welcome to the madhouse we call home
Looking forward to your photos and videos now you have the MP

Welcome to the forum Lee :+1:

I am hoping to get there for the Meet, just need to try and re-arrange a few things !,