Hello from Glasgoww

Hello . Rob from glasgow. New to drones. Bought a mini se flymore bundle last weekend just enjoying it with the family and learning how to edit a few deft wee videos and adding soundtracks and effects to make them a bit more watchable.
Very basic stuff but fun

Had my daughter flying it in the park today enjoying it too.

Had good spell with weather last week and quite impressed with some of the video quality and pictures from this wee thing.

Been to a few spots to see what it can do , and even checked my roof and gutters so has nearly paid for itself .

Will be taking it on holiday etc .

Ta

Hi @Robster and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

1 Like

Hi Rob and welcome to GADC :+1:

Hi Robert - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

Welcome to GADC Rob from a fellow Glaswegian :+1:

From another Glaswegian, hello!

1 Like

Hi robb welcome to gadc you will find a lot of great info on our site :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks guys nice functions on this site , had a wee look and was actually gonna take it up the darnley dams the other day.as its high looking down to the valley etc.

Im needing to get biking again and will be good for taking with me on a nice weekend run along the canals etc etc