Hello from Hartlepool

Hi all, just new to this drone lark. Just cutting my teeth so any help appreciated. Just looking at the hobby side of drone use. Using a Mavic Mini and a Mavis Air 2.

3 Likes

Hi @borojohn1964 and welcome to GADC.

Good choice with both the Mini and MA2 lots of members use both already and have posted some fantastic photos and videos.

Take a look at and maybe add yourself to the members map, most members are up for meets for sharing tips or just some flying banter.

Looking for somewhere to fly?, have a look a our very own DroneScene map where members share drone friendly locations they have found, as well as this it adds all the layes you need when looking for somewhere to fly

1 Like

Hello and welcome, to the family.

1 Like

Cheers, looking forward to getting involved.

Hi from Guisborough!
Not a million miles away.
Stu

Hi Stu. Thanks for the message. From Redcar but been amongst the monkey hangers for a few years now.

1 Like

Welcome - (you beat me to the “monkey hangers” :grinning:)
I’m also just getting into the “fun” side of drones.
Enjoy it

Ha, cheers. You all look like a friendly bunch.

Hi from Billingham.

Welcome to the club. I also have the Mavic Air 2. After upgrading from the original mavic air, I see myself in a predicament of learning how to fly it once again.

Hi there we new to drone scence like to know if club or place in hartlepool to learn to fly drone in safe area

Hi @Johnjo33, it looks as though you’re quite new here :wave:t2:

Why not nip over to the Introductions page, and say hello properly and tell us a bit about yourself. :+1:t2:

Hi im john from hartlepool my son got very small drone to fly looking for area where he can learn to fly out way of public homes also his grandparent as one is small to looking local area or field.

Hi John

Depending on what your Son got, find a football field or similar and learn there, be careful of the wind and don’t go to high or too far, its a recipe for losing it on the first flight ;o(

Thank you for that advice that y looking into areas and his drone has camera on it but is very small drone think in summer for us but trying nice area

1 Like