Hello from Kingston-upon-Hull

My name is Harry and I recently bought a Mavic Air 2 after having a keen interest in gadgets and photography.

I am originally from Bracknell which is why I do not have a accent.

Unfortunately the weather has been horrendous for the past week. I’ve been able to get my drone out on 2 occasions at Beverley Westwood and totally blown away with the drone so far.

I am looking forward to getting the drone to as many places as I can.

7 Likes

Hi Harry and welcome to GADC from the “Dark Side”… :smiley:

Have a look at this thread

Great picture, I’m in Hornsea and I have some ideas for my next videos, like in and around Hull and elsewhere. (I dernt ner where yet)

Welcome @HazzarUK to GADC.

I’m not far down the M62 from you and often venture out to Hull to fly, I especially like it down at The Lord Line building at St Andrews Quay and the Humber Bridge (Barton side)

The Westwood is a good spot too.

Welcome Harry. Yeah hopefully the weather will change soon. You’ll be glad you joined this Club.
Look forward to seeing your photos.

Hiya Harry.

Thanks for the welcome! I’m hoping to put my MA2 to good use.

Thanks! I have replied on the thread!

Hi - Great picture, I fly a Mavic Air 2, awesome machine! Enjoy

Yes the potential of the thing is unreal. I switched panorama to JPEG+RAW and instead of 9 photos it does 21. I merged the 21 RAW photos in lightroom for a insane resolution and 250MB single RAW. It was just a test at home but I am taking it out at the weekend with it.

1 Like

I’m heading out on my first meetup with the club. Humber Bridge Sunday 12th July 2020 - #14 by HazzarUK if your interested

1 Like

I might give it a go - what’s the Westwood like for flying? Any good?

Perfect, plenty of space and some lovely views. People don’t mind it either😀

2 Likes