Hello from N Yorks

Evening all, got a few drones and am about to take my A2 CofC, just looking for tips and ideas and maintenance advice

2 Likes

Hi @Maximus and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Quite a few of us from your neck of the woods, we meet quite often for a fly and natter if thats your thing, keep an eye on the meets section.

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Who you doing your A2 with ?

Did mine with UAV Hub there is a discount code somewhere, I missed it last year when I did mine

@Maximus needs to get his membership level up to access all the goodies, all the details above

1 Like

Doing it with UAV Academy just waiting for them to give me the date. Passed the mock, I guess I’ll just have to wait

1 Like

Where in gods own county are you @Maximus

I’m in Boroughbridge

4 Likes

Hi Tim - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

Cheers :+1::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass:

Passed the A2, just started the GVC

1 Like

I used to drive for a chap in Boroughbridge back in the early 90’s called Alan Sadler, did Swiss and Italy, what a character he was

Welcome @Maximus
I lost a mavic mini in Borobridge lol

I had changed the props to an aftermarket set and paid the ultimate price !

That’s a nightmare, did you manage to retrieve it?

Unfortunately not, and wasn’t insured either so I ended up with a new Air2. I was planning on upgrading but not as quick as that !!

I’ll have to get the dry suit on and see if it’s still there

Welcome along , newbie to the group but looking at the posts a lot of good advice, as for the A2CofC take your time read the questions, I see a lot saying they did it with different companies but whichever you choose it’s the same qualification. But good luck when you do it :+1:

Just passed the GVC theory just the flight assessment to do now

@Maximus did you pass the flight assesment?

More importantly, did you find my drone lol

1 Like