Hello from near Yeovil

Hi everyone, I’m a brand new DJI Mini 2 owner, and just dipping my toe into aerial landscape photography to expand my very meagre ability as an amateur photographer. The local airspace is a little challenging with Yeovil, Yeovilton and Merryfield, but there’s also plenty of great opporunties on the door step.

I’m interested in deeloping my skills and trying out some video making, which is completely new to me.

4 Likes

Welcome to the GADC from Wells, Somerset :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Mark from another Zomerzet lad, your definitely in the right place to learn more about the hobby.
Have a flick through using the magnifying glass (top right) when it comes to choosing the right video editing software, plenty of threads on here and many different options to choose from my personal choice is DaVinci Resolve.

Also add your YouTube Chanel here to gain some support along the way.

As far as flying is concerned check out the home brewed Drone Scene

This will give local and far away places to fly legally added by the very members here in this club. :+1:t4:

Keep your eyes pealed also for up coming challenges in the #challenges section, plenty of reasons to get out and fly and capture things you may not of thought of.

Welcome to GADC Mark :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Hello mark near Yeovil, a fellow mini 2 owner :+1::+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I have just bought a drone thought I’d give it a go any chance you might be able to help me set it up I’m close to Yeovil

1 Like

Please?

2 Likes

Hi sorry in my original post I did say please , I apologise

Hi Ruth.Welcome to the group. Which drone have you bought?

Mark

1 Like

Hello Mark I’ve got a 4DRC pro which according to certain sites is not a particularly good one so I’m in the process of getting a mini 3 maybe not sure yet , as I’m a complete beginner but enthusiastic to learn .
Ruth

Sorry I meant a 2 not 3

Hi @Wez1200rt welcome

2 Likes

Hi Ruth, welcome from the Black Country, you’ll be able to buy a Mini 3 in a couple of weeks (if you can afford it as it’s going to be very expensive)!

2 Likes

Hi I’m just down the road in Wellington.

2 Likes

Hi sorry I meant a mini 2

1 Like