Hello from north Bristol

Hi, my name is Paul and I’m from Bristol. I fly a DJI Mavic Air which I’ve owned for around 18 months, but with very little use so far! I plan to start flying more in the new year and getting into the hobby properly so any local meets or flying location suggestions would be great.
Thanks Paul

3 Likes

Hi Paul, welcome to GADC, I’m not far from you just down the M5 near Taunton. There’s some awesome guys on here all very helpful so any questions, you really won’t be short of answers. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hello and welcome Paul, I’m over the bridge in Cardiff.

1 Like

Hi @Alpha_Drone and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

1 Like

Hi @Alpha_Drone welcome to GADC the hub of everything drone’y and everything else.
Just north of you in glos. :smile:

1 Like

@Alpha_Drone welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the group Paul, why don’t you add yourself to the members map if you haven’t already, then you could find other members that are local to you and are up for a fly around!

1 Like

@Alpha_Drone - Hi Paul, fellow MA owner here - IMHO better camera than the Mini, more portable than the Mavic full-size :slight_smile:

The best place to check where it’s legal to fly is here - the Drone Scene map which also has sites and information uploaded by GADC members.

And, if you haven’t used it already, this site helps with weather forecasts specifically for drone flying.

2 Likes

Welcome paul

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome Paul @Alpha_Drone
Nice car on your profile pic mate