Hello from Peebles, Innerlithen

Hi guys I’m new hear,I’ve had my drone a few weeks and never had it in the air,will all the rules and regulations,was just looking for someone to fly with,I’m near Peebles, innerlithen,I must be getting to old for all this,it was a task just to get on hear lol I knew I should of bought Xbox lol

2 Likes

Hi @Franky and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Our Associates are able to enjoy a lot of great services for free but our Members are eligible for a whole lot more! You can find all the details about our Membership Benefits on our FAQ :smiley:

Welcome once again!

1 Like

Hi @Franky and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

Hi Franky - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hi Jhdee,I mate,that was a task in a half to join,I only have a phone,it took ages lol anyway I’m no further forward,as I only wanted to meet up with someone to keep me right,I think I’ve registered it,who knows lol tried to get flyaway,but it won’t connect till I go outside,think I need to wait for our week of summer for that lol.

Thanks mate :+1:t2:

Thanks mate :+1:t2:
Hope to get this thing up in the air soon.

1 Like

waves hi from wales

1 Like

Cheers M8 :+1:t2:

Hi, I’m in Peebles. Had my Mini 1 for 18 months and flown a fair bit in the local area though not since November last year. Needing to upgrade sometime but will need a refresher session first LOL!

Hi Mandy maybe we could fly together,I’ve not had my dji3pro in the air yet lol

Once the weather improves we can have a meet up, you can view my photos on my flickr page, have started doing video now as well.

That would be fantastic !

Hi franky welcome to gadc from Edinburgh

Hi Colin thanks for the welcome loving the bike :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Cheers franky roll on summer so i can get out on it :slightly_smiling_face: will give u a shout when down in peebles

1 Like

@Franky welcome