Hello From Preston Lancs

Hi my name is Lee, I own a Phantom 3 standard and am looking for areas to fly locally, but also looking for co pilots to fly with, I moved to the area 4 years ago and I work alone so not had a chance to meet new people, maybe this is a way to get to know people and make friends with something we have in common. I have flown several times in my hometown of Lowestoft Suffolk , Kind Regards, Lee

1 Like

Hi @starman316 and welcome to GADC.

Good choice on the P3, lots of our members have flown them and have shared some great photos and videos from this tried and tested drone, I started out with a P3A.

Take a look at, and perhaps add yourself to our members map. where you will find local folk who are always up for meets.

Looking for somewhere to fly, check out Drone Scene you can log in with your GADC details, its a great resource, all from our members flying experiences.

Most of all enjoy your stay with us, a great friendly bunch, don’t be afraid to ask any questions you may have

Hey up Lee, just up the road in Morecambe. Welcome. There quite a few good sites in this general area to fly. Now restrictions are being lowered once the weather returns I’m sure we can have a meet up.
Us northern guys met up at Anglezark reservoir last year and I’ve met up with others on occasion.

1 Like

Hi Lee, I’m from Preston too. I’m completely new regarding drones and still have to do my first flight (just got my Mavic Mini). I don’t know where to fly, but I hope like you to find ideas on this website.

Marco

2 Likes

Hi, I took my drone to anglezarke reservoir today near Rivington, I got some superb footage, was a place mentioned on here :slight_smile: ill have to upload the footage to YouTube :slight_smile: I am still relatively new to the hobby myself, I’m sure like myself it’s a case of finding your way around and plenty on here to give advice etc , I’m hoping to meet up with one or two to help with my confidence , I was shaking like a leaf today :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Thank you Steve, Would appreciate a meet, Thanks for the location suggestion, Amazing :slight_smile:

Thank you, much appreciated

1 Like