Hello from Salford / Manchester

Hi all I’m Steve just starting to get a feel for the MP still nervous at altitude and distance but get more confident in the Mavic with every flight.

1 Like

Hi @StevenPSCC, welcome to GADC. I’m in the same boat as you, just getting started and feeling really intimidated by it all. Hope to learn a lot from this club.

1 Like

Hi Steve,

Welcome aboard buddy.

Always good to see new faces.

This is a fairly new forum, but hopefully we will get more likeminded UK users on board and be able to throw around ideas and help related to drone flying.

1 Like

Hi @StevenPSCC, welcome mate :+1:

I’ve only been flying a few months and I know what you mean… When the Hangar360 app whisks my Mavic off up to 91ft in the blink of an eye, I often stand there with a cold sweat on while it does it’s thing lol :smiley:

Still wary in the wind though… our little birds are powerful but I don’t think it’d take too much of a headwind to cause an incident. If I get any wind warnings on the app I usually slow down, or lower the altitude, or both…

Hi [quote=“StevenPSCC, post:1, topic:67, full:true”]
Hi all I’m Steve just starting to get a feel for the MP still nervous at altitude and distance but get more confident in the Mavic with every flight.
[/quote]

Hi steve, where abouts in salford are you? Im in swinton

Just off Lancaster Rd, near the hospital

Ahh cool, literally a few min on the other side of the lancs.

1 Like

Small world, right? :smiley:

2 Likes