Hello from south west London!

Hello everybody

Another newbie joining the forum.
Just a quick one to say hello.
Based in south west London and always looking for lovely places to fly and take pictures .

Miguel

Hi Miguel
Welcome to the Gang someone from your neck of the woods will I’m sure be along to say hi and share there experiences. Just tried to google a flights21000 drone is it a self build? Sorry for my ignorance

Hi and welcome to GADC @Migs :wave:

Hi Miguel / @Migs , and welcome to GADC.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the wood.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map)

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Hi Sparkman
Thank you for your kind message!
Sorry, my drone is a Mavic 2 Zoom. I have no idea how that name got into the drone model. Newbie stuff I guess! :wink:

welcome Miguel
i fly in richmond park as they have a dedicated flying field

Hi Ozone

thank you for the warm welcome. I have added myself to the map so hopefully I will be in touch with other drone fans in my area.

Hi merlnflyer

The flying field is a true hidden gem . I go there often when I want to try or practice flying with my drone. Shame other open spaces in and round London do not have a flying field like Richmond park!!

Hi BrianB

Thank you for the kind message. Will try to be as good member as i can!

It’s ok we all have typo errors
Sometimes i type on the keyboard it doesn’t mean whats on screen is the same…

Hello and welcome.

Welcome Miguel :+1: