Hello from Swindon

Hi my name is Dave and I’am new to drone flying, read many reviews and opted for the mavic pro 2. Was very nervous with first flight as was worried I would loose control & crash , but I have to say found it very controllable and am really enjoying flying each time trying different options and expanding my knowledge, but still have a lot to experiment with . Since I found this site I have learnt a lot from other members postings. So here’s to future drone flying

6 Likes

Welcome to the club Dave :handshake:

1 Like

Hi @Dave4 and welcome to GADC.

Good choice on the M2P, lots of our members have it and have shared some great photos and videos from this tried and tested drone.

Take a look at, and perhaps add yourself to our members map. where you will find local folk who are always up for meets.

Looking for somewhere to fly, check out Drone Scene you can log in with your GADC details, its a great resource, all from our members flying experiences.

Most of all enjoy your stay with us, a great friendly bunch, don’t be afraid to ask any questions you may have

1 Like

Hi Dave and a big welcome to GADC, great to have you with us. There are lots of great folk on here with plenty of knowledge and experience for any advice you may need, so just ask and someone will always jump in to help out.

1 Like

Hi Dave and welcome to GADC.

1 Like

Welcome Dave from another Dave hope you enjoy our gang here lots of great knowledgable guys and gals to learn from

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Thanks for your replies guys and welcome messages

Welcome, Dave!
I’m just down the road in Gloucester, but make my way down to Swindon to see my in-laws…
I’ve got a M2P, too… they’re wonderful little machines.
Here’s to you getting some good flights nearby you!
GW

1 Like