Hello from the East of Yorkshire

Hi, I’ve been flying camera drones for a while and recently stepped up and built myself an FPV Freestyle drone and have been loving it since (and also haven’t gone back to level flight since, loving acro mode too much), the resources on this website have been the best I’ve come across and especially the map - It’s amazing! Sadly, finding places that are vastly open and or have little flying restrictions with not many people in the area is quite the challenge. As for what comes out of the footage, I only have the DVR from the headset and honestly out there for the fun aspect rather than a 4k video. Looking forward to being a member here!

1 Like

Hello @Aikufurr and welcome to GADC, I see you have found your way around DroneScene already, we are very proud of it and hope you find locations useful (as well as the other layers) and add more locations for others.

We have a large membership in Yorkshire (in nor far out of Selby) and in more normal times regularly meet up for a fly and chat.

We also have a growing number of FPV flyers, and I’m sure any questions you might have will get answered.

Enjoy your stay with us.

1 Like

Hi @Aikufurr and welcome to GADC.

1 Like

Welcome to the club and happy flying :clap::pray::sunglasses:

1 Like