Hello from yorkshire

newbie drone owner,had my eye on the drone scene for a couple of years,finally took the plunge with the mavic air.so far so good.

4 Likes

Welcome to GADC Richard. One of the Mods will be along soon no doubt to give you the official Grey Arrows welcome.

2 Likes

Welcome from another newbie but with a Mavic mini

1 Like

Hi Richard / @bumblefalconer, and welcome to GADC. :+1:

A significant number of our members also own the Mavic Air … so you are amongst good company.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Hello from a fellow tyke, there are quite of few of us here, and we are due a meet up so watch this space.

Cheers from Selby/Goole.

2 Likes

eye up fella :smile: nice one

was tempted to get the mini looks a cracking little drone sundowner.

2 Likes

Welcome from another newbie in Yorkshire, East near Pocklington. I’ve got a Mavic Pro Platinum, well when it comes back from being repaired!! Newbie mistake.

1 Like

Hi all I’m also from Yorkshire just out side Selby I love my m2p

3 Likes

Hi @bumblefalconer and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

1 Like

Welcome, I’m from Boro and god knows anymore if we are Yorkshire or elsewhere anymore!!

1 Like

Welcome Richard

1 Like

Hi Lad, welcome from a " Smoggy " from Middlesbrough

1 Like

hopefully not an expensive mistake rib71?

DJI refresh, so I guess technically I’ve paid up front, and it’s plus £99. Not the end of the world but a lesson to us all, don’t try to get those dramatic shots while bouncing around on a Polaris!!

2 Likes

Welcome :wave: Richard @bumblefalconer
Am over in West Yorkshire, always up for a meet up and new places to fly

1 Like

Aye-up from another yowkshaman :joy:

1 Like