Hello to anyone in Norwich, Norfolk

er?, Phantom 2 Vision+, Phantom 3 Advanced, Phantom 4, Mavic Pro, Mavic Air
Well !, you did ask !

Wow. Those Air ones do look rather chunky and air-flow restricting.

1 Like

yh u have them all . mavic pro 2 , mavic 2 zoom soon ? lol

1 Like

Here MODs I fink we need a 3D Print section !!!

@chrisjonbaker so which one do you fly the most?

1 Like

if u give me the exact measurements of the legs i might be able to design one myself

1 Like

2 Likes

haha lol

1 Like

i just finished one in pla and I do not think it be able to open the leg clip enough to put it on the mavic pro

i can open it to like 1/2 cm. is that enough?

Mavic Air is my Fav, Mavic Pro 2nd !
I have just returned from Croatia 3 weeks ago, but, I cannot publish my flights anywhere as the Croatian CAA will rip your arms off for a exorbitant fee for ANY footage that you have taken in Croatia !.
Still didn’t stop me taking the drone though!, did manage to get it aloft several times !

that should be enough, I can always modify it with a careful bit of cutting.
It only needs to have 2 to 3 mm to hold onto the leg, as I would shove a small cable tie round to hold it in situ

It may be as well to leave the two parts separated, then I can bond the two pieces together later ,so as to see what is the best way to mount the strobe holder.

I keep saying that I wouldn’t mind getting a 3D Printer, I have been building my own Computers for over 20 years now, so their is not much I do not know about them!
its whether I would find enough things to do with it !.
Should have got one from Maplins in Norwich, there were several to be had really cheap weeks before they closed !

1 Like

I am printing one of these also. maybe can do exchange with the adhesive cooper?

1 Like

@chrisjohnbaker how many strobons printed do you want? 4? one for each leg?

1 Like

I would like two forward facing L and R and two rear facing L and R, does that make sense?
May mean having to make 4 of the yellow bits shown here:

Plus 4 of the strobe holders

ok 4 of the yellow and 4 of the strobe holders also?

Your a star!.
I use the self adhesive Copper Tape for making my antenna’s, so got loads here.

ok whats your address and we can post them if you likes?

1 Like