Help please X pro (E58) 1080P mini drone

Hi, I’ve just bought one of these from Ebay (£35), hoping for some indoor fun whilst under lock-down. I can’t fly my Mavic pro as I live inside the Redhill Aerodrome NFZ. Can I get the thing working? NO!
The instructions are the worse I’ve ever seen - obviously written by someone who does not speak English. I’ve got the drone powered up by a long press of the power button on its top. The blue lights come on and the (green?) light on the end comes on. Then the problems start when I try to power up the transmitter. A long press of the power button gets a blue light, but it goes off almost immediately. Holding the power button down and inputting full up joystick is rewarded with a ‘beep’. Following with a full down input is rewarded with another ‘beep’. At this point I think the drone recognises the transmitter, but after a couple of seconds the green light begins to flash. Releasing the power button on the transmitter and trying to start the motors, nothing happens. At this point the transmitter’s blue light has gone back off. So there we are. Before I return the drone, has anyone had any success with one?
Thanks in anticipation
Shaun

Does this link help at all?

A wealth of advice here, thanks Lozzer. Discover my problem was the power switch on the transmitter.

1 Like

Nice one, well done. Hows the drone? Fun to fly? What’s the range and picture like?

It’s a fun little toy. I think they wired the camera in upside down because that’s how pictures display in the phone app. With 3 batteries I get about 15 mins of fun fly time. Needs zero wind though.

1 Like