Heroes - a short tribute tot the brave souls of the RNLI

I was filming down in Studland Bay recently and I was very lucky to catch one of the local lifeboats out cruising through. I flukily shot a rather pretty one shot no modes video which you can now enjoy and share as you pleae!! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Fantastic orbit of a moving subject.

Excellent work :clap:

1 Like

Thanks for highlighting the RNLI they need all the funds and support for saving lives at sea and along the coasts/beaches.

Great video.

1 Like

Awsome video, great framing

1 Like

Thanks!! I was forced to learn it as some of the handy smart modes were removed on the mini 2 - One take shots and free hand orbits are some of my favourite thing to do

Thank you!!!

I do love the RNLI and when this bad boy came into view during my planned flight I had to bag him!! I’ve sent the RNLI the footage with permission for them to use as they wish - i’d love to see it being used in some sort of advert.

1 Like

This is awesome footage and fair play for sharing :clap:t2:

1 Like

Thank you very much!!! I do love the RNLI and have friends who serve. It felt like a fitting salute to them after being hammered in the “press” recently.

1 Like

100% at the time i went and brought loads of merch so I could fly the flag so to speak haha.

Also a governor member too.

1 Like

I secretly wonder if it was a mega false flag plan to raise loads of cash!!! :):):slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha Nige did try to take credit but it didn’t wash :rofl:

1 Like

amazing job with this

2 Likes

Thank you very much, thats very kind!!

Excellent @JayForceOne

1 Like

Thank you!!

great job, nice flying

1 Like

My local stomping ground - fabulously smooth footage there!

1 Like

Thank you!!!