Hey from North Wales

Hi guys, just wanted to say hello. I’m Ben and I live in North Wales. I fly a DJI Air 2 and Mini 2. I have recently done my A2CofC qualification.
Loving flying the drones in North Wales, so many great places to fly, Im hoping to go further afield once things become more normal with travel.

I have a Youtube channel and Instagram account under the name of Davy Aerial Videography if anyone wants to see stuff that I’ve done so far.

Thanks,

Ben

3 Likes

Hi @DavyAerial and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

You’re more than welcome to post links to your social media channels, there are no daft rules here :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks, Ive been adding some local flying spots that I think are worth a visit.

So… Do you have a youtube link?

1 Like
4 Likes

Hi Davy do you know anyone in North wales that dose lessons I’m living ner Chester and looking to learn how to fly thanks

I dont personally, Im self taught myself, I have done the A2CofC course via Airborne Platforms UK. I would maybe ask in the forum to see if there is anyone local to you and maybe a quick Google search. Which drone do you have? They practically fly themselves. If you take your time and do it in open space you will soon pick it up.

Ben

Weclome Ben to GADC.

Well done on the YouTube site.

Thanks pal :+1:

Welcome to the forum Ben. Checking out your YT channel now.

Welcome to the forum and drone flying :grinning: I started in about July last year and it is great fun :grinning: Liked and subscribed to your channel, here is a link to mine :grinning:

Woody

Hi Ben, welcome to Grey Arrows. Checked out your channel and subbed, brilliant videos by the way :+1:

Thanks guys appreciate the feedback.