Hey Ho Hi from Wishaw

MA2 due to arrive tomorrow at some point. have pondered buying one for quite some time now and threw the money last night for it, so I apologise for the bad weather wind and and rain that’s probably my fault for purchasing it. Have had a few Chinese knock off copies and to be frank - they are rubbish, but still good fun for the money so really looking forward to playing with something decent. Passed the test today, so all I need now is the delivery guy to make haste to my house.

Dave

10 Likes

Hi Dave and welcome to GADC :+1:

1 Like

Hi Dave and welcome. I’m not too far away from you in Kirkintilloch

1 Like

Hi there

1 Like

Welcome from Wishaw, I used to work in Wishaw many moons ago envoy the hobby👍

1 Like

Hi David. Welcome . I also flew Chinese rip offs .you.ll not regret buying a ma2 .different gravy mate .but I didn’t have the patience for next day delivery I went and picked it up .Enjoy :wink:

1 Like

I look forward to your videos and of course musical accompaniment m8. You will love it.

Hopefully catch up soon,

Mark :nerd_face:

1 Like

Well it arrived, all setup and charged. Just need the weather to behave now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have fun :+1:

1 Like

first outing yesterday – 3 flat batteries and a whole load of fun doing it, recharged and then up for some night flying from the garden as well. love it and amazed at how stable it is even in higher winds. amazing to watch it braking from high speed in sports mode the way it tilts back,

3 Likes

took mime out for a little fly around it was getting fed up sitting in the bag

2 Likes

Hi mate, used to look after a load of apprentices in Bellshill, every Wednesday morning first stop was Motherwell ASDA for a big Scottish breakfast, magic!
Enjoy your flying!

John

1 Like