Hi from a new Somerset Flyer and Fat Biker

Hello All, I’m a new member from near Bath, using my Mavic Air to help document some of my bike-packing trips and other fat bike adventures.

I post my amateur videos on my Youtube channel for family and friends to see. A little drone footage on there so far, but hopefully adding a lot more from now on once we get out and about again.

Cheers everyone, and stay safe.

Graham

6 Likes

Hi @GrahamB and welcome to GADC.

You tease us with the youtube details and don’t post a link ;o(

Enjoy the site, loads of knowledgable folk always willing to help, quite a few bikers too.

If you haven’t already check out our very own DroneScene for all the pre flight planning tools you need as well as hundreds of member added sites to fly.

1 Like

Welcome Graham to GADC :slight_smile:

We have a few members in Somerset - I live near Taunton for example.

1 Like
1 Like

Hi @milkmanchris , Thanks for the comments. I didn’t post the link as my thought my first message was a bit soon to plug my channel. :rofl:. It’s mostly Gopro and Insta360 footage so far with only a little bit of drone stuff. Not easy to find places that allow both riding and droning.

I’ve been flying for a couple of years now, so am familiar with Dronescene, the NATS app, NoFlyDrones etc, as well as having my Flyer and Operator ID in place.

Thanks also to @clinkadink for adding my channel link.

This one probably has the most drone footage in it.

Giro d’Lockdown 2020 - YouTube

Cheers Graham

1 Like