Hi from a newbie - Ashford, Kent

Hi everyone new member here from Ashford Kent and new to flying drones. Joined this for like minded people who also enjoy my new found hobby.

5 Likes

Hi Dave and welcome to GADC.

Enjoy your stay with us, any questions don’t be afraid to ask

Good choice with the Phantom 3, I used to fly one myself a tried and trusted drone.

Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

I’m sure some members local to you will be along to say hi

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome. Yes went for the Phantom as an introductory drone for that very reason, something stable and relatively inexpensive whilst I’m getting the brain and hands to work together :crazy_face:

1 Like

Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome Dave

1 Like

Thank you :handshake:

Thank you Joe :handshake:

1 Like

Hi Dave and welcome to GADC.

1 Like

Hi and thank you :handshake:

Hi - welcome to the group

1 Like

Thank you Carl

1 Like

Hi David Welcome :+1:

1 Like

Thank you and thanks to all for the warm welcome

Welcome David

Hi Dave. Welcome. I joined recently having purchased my Mavic Pro. I live in Maidstone. I look forward to meeting you at some point. Ian

Welcome on board @DaveP64. You will find great knowledge and great folk on here. Looking toward to seeing some of you photos and videos.

Hi Ian and thankyou. Maybe sometime in the future yes :+1:t3:

Thankyou Paul, that’s exactly what I was hoping for. Now just trying to find the time to get out and fly. Really appreciate the warm welcome from from members of this forum.

1 Like

Hi David,

I am in Ashford, Kent. I have a Mavic Air 2 and fly around the area. Nice to meet up at some point.

Best regards
Ben Coopert

Hi Ben and thankyou. Yes that would be good and I’d be very interested in knowing where you fly in the area. Catch up sometime.