Hi from Apperley near Gloucester

Thanks PingSpike for the invite.
Totally new to drones but familiar with the concept, just ordering a mavic 2 pro, flymore kit, smart controller and dji refresh ( just in case :worried: ) from jessops £1997.00 seems the best price I can get.
Looking forward to being part of uk drone scene ( not US based) :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the site, You’ve come to the right place for a bit of banter.

Welcome to the pleasure drone :grin:

Good choice of drone too, the SC you with love

Happy droning :+1:

Hi @robwakefield99 and welcome to Grey Arrows :+1:t2:

An ever increasing number of our members also own a Mavic 2 Pro… so you are amongst good company.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

Hell of a way to jump in to the hobby … most of I us I suspect started with little home crash n bash ones and then worked up :grin::grin:

Whatever, welcome onboard and enjoy.

Hello Rob
Welcome the madhouse
And the ever decreasing wallet/bank balance oh and maybe the divorce courts

Just Maybe

Hi sparkman, yeh on the way to divorce courts especially if other half finds out what the m2p + kit cost, only just got over building pc/ by the skin of my teeth lol.

3 Likes