Hi from cold North Wales.

Hi all. Thanks for allowing me to join your forum. After years of wanting to fly a drone I have took the plunge and bought a Hubsan Zino pro.

I am lucky enough to live semi rurally and don’t need to worry about neighbours too much, so I have had a few flights so far but I guess it’s now a waiting game until I can get out and do some serious flying, can’t wait.

5 Likes

Hi Keith, yes hopefully it wont be too long until we can all get back out properly. Good to see you here.

2 Likes

Hi Keith and welcome to GADC.

1 Like

Welcome, be interested to know how you get on with the Zino. Although I ended up with a Mavic Air 2 and Smart Controller, the Zino 2 was on my list of possibles when deciding what to go for last year.

Regards
Keith B

Yes it’s been fine so far. Super easy to fly and the 4K camera looks stunning. Just waiting for the wind to drop before I venture out again though. :wink:

You forgot WET!! cold & wet North Wales😂 I’m usually in Wales this week for a week every year since 2013 riding DH with the team. Stay in Capel Curig. We get to practice Llangollen, Revs, Antur Stiniog tracks. All fantastic place to film and you can film!