Hi from complete novice - Warrington

Hi all, I’m complete drone novice. I’m in warrington.Just ordered a DJI Spark, arriving Friday hopefully.
Never used a drone before and purchased primarily to spend time out with my 9 year old grandson, having fun spending time away from his Xbox but getting him to learn the basics and requirements of flying a drone.
Should be good.

7 Likes

Welcome Dave. There’s quite a few members round you, and a ton of us in the NW. When all this malarkey calms down hopefully there will be a meet up where you can attend.

2 Likes

Hi Dave, welcome to GADC, it’s a fantastic site with loads of helpful members who will put you on the right path, add yourself to the members map to help find other local members near you and try the little search icon top right as it’s full of useful links to previous questions. I hope you and your grandson get loads of great adventures together. Have fun.

1 Like

Hi Dave and welcome to GADC.

Getting the grandson off the Xbox and out flying the drone will be a good day out for both of you. Below is my grandson flying a Hubsan H501S and enjoying every minute.

4 Likes

That sounds like a good idea

1 Like

Hi Dave, I’m not to far off in Liverpool. Welcome to the site :+1:

And u would definitely be up for that :point_up_2:!

1 Like