Hi from Elgin

Hi guys and thanks Rich.
I live in the north of Scotland a few hundred miles north of Glasgow so probably won’t be joining any meeting soon. Operate a Mavic 2 Pro recreational only.

Martin

2 Likes

Hi Martin / @martingraham617 , and welcome to GADC. :+1:

An ever increasing number of members also own the M2P, so you’re in good company.

There’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers if there’s anything you need to know.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the wood, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Welcome aboard!

… and congratulations on being our most northerly member! :+1:

1 Like

:wink::+1:

1 Like

Hi @martingraham617 and welcome to Grey Arrows :+1:t2:

I think that makes you our northern-most member!

Must have some stunning scenery round your way Martin?

2 Likes

Certainly has, Malt Whiskey Country, but I never touch the stuff. Nice out on the west coast too but midges are a problem in the summer

1 Like

Hi @martingraham617, Elgins a fantastic area for scenery, from Lhanbryde myself but now living in liverpool.

2 Likes

Bad move, you should have stayed in Scotland, LOL

:weary: Tell me about it

Welcome to the forum, enjoy :wave: