Hi From Harrow, NW London

Hey guys! Just wanted to say hi! Got invited by PingSpikeand am always on the look out for a drone club where I can join in the discussions with like minded people that enjoy the same hobby.

I’m not a professional photographer or anything but have always been fascinated by aerial remote controlled craft. I kinda took the long way round by getting a walkera x350 (talk about running before walking) and before long I had replaced /upgraded most of that with better esc’s, better motors, stronger GPS unit, even took out the flight controller and put in a custom Arduino one. Crashed the hell out of it too many times and decided to scale back to grassroots.
Learnt fine motor control with one of those tiny Hubsan things and was able to pretty much control that at full
Tilt. Then got a parrot bebop 2 and now a Mavic Air.
My daughter (9 years old) wants to learn how to fly and so making sure she’s responsible and is able to control her drone this half term!
Looking forward to contributing to the community!

3 Likes

Hi Anup and welcome to the madhouse we are not a bad bunch tbh
Sound like you already have a few years experience don’t be afraid to ask any questions and if you know any answers to questions we ask please do

Jeff

Hi @S4NUP and welcome to Grey Arrows mate, glad you could join us :smiley:

If you’ve not seen it yet, check out our interactive map of places to fly:

Welcome - I’m a newbie too and appreciate the resource and activity of this club …

1 Like

Welcome aboard Anup,
And welcome to GADC,
Take a look here:

https://greyarro.ws/t/gadc-drone-information-pack/3696/34

May be some useful info to print out for your droning bag !.