Hi From Hull

There seems to be little doubt about which may be the better day. :wink:

Thanks Chris.

Am good for Sunday AM ;o)

Sunday am good for me. Will have to miss church!

Cheers Dave

1 Like

Good for me as well. Do you want to meet directly under the bridge, and what time?

I’ll be wearing a pink carnation. :wink: :wink:

Isn’t that where the water is? :rofl:

2 Likes

Which side?

M62 side, don’t want to be paying no tolls. :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Glad you took my suggestion and came over from Mavic Pilots (USA).
Or as it’s sometimes known ‘Anyone got State Farm?’
I’m away from Thursday till Monday otherwise I’d meet up.

1 Like

The Hessle side is better to be honest especially if there is going to be a few of us.

Ill dig out some photos and post them ;o)

Are we thinking a golden hour meet (in the very AM)

If you meet directly under the bridge, my advice is to walk a little further away down the foreshore when you want to start flying, there are CCTV cameras dotted all over the Bridge supports etc.
It’s a sensitive structure and a potential target for certain groups who don’t like our western values or way of life, they are entitled to their opinion I s’pose!! As long as I’m entitled to mine. (infidels I think we are termed).
We don’t want to see the headlines in the Hull Daily Mail…’drone flyers arrested on anti-terrorism charge’. That wouldn’t look good for our hobby either.

1 Like

I prefer the Hessle side of the bridge to be honest. £3 return from the M62 side.

There is a small car park for us all.

5 minutes down the road is a decent fishermans cafe Cafe | pasturewood fisheries I’ll give them a ring and see if they are open on Sunday morning

Is 7:00am meet too early for people?

View from this side of the bridge

Pano from last year

Capture

Sunrise is 7:14 in Hull on Sunday. If you want to meet, get set up ready for that, you might want to be earlier.
(Not that it worries me. I’ll be miles away in my warm bed. :wink:)

1 Like

Chris,
You said you preferred Hessle side. The map is Barton side.

Me dope. Yes you’re right.

Barton side.

Opened a new meeting thread for anyone interested

1 Like

Hi Chris,

Is it still on for Sunday at Barton?

1 Like

It’s over on this thread …

Humber Bridge/Hull - Sunday 7th October

1 Like