Hi from Luton

Hi
Thanks for the ad.
Been flying a Phantom 3 Advanced and now have a Mavic pro 2.
Still finding my way round it but so far very impressed.

Hi Roy, and welcome to GADC.

Several members have already got the Mavic 2 Pro, so you’re in good company. :+1:

Take a look at the Map of Members. This is a relatively new feature so not everyone is on there, and I’m sure there are far more members in your neck of the woods that will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map : Members’ Location Map - A Guide)

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown:

Hi Roy and welcome
And questions just ask there always someone who will be able to answer your question if not then it’s a course of antibiotics

I’ll second that Jeff !
Welcome @LutonRoy to the madhouse !

Hi Roy your just down the road from me im in MK… i read your bio and you sound just like me … dont think ive ever sold a plane heli or drone ive owned… they all get smashed in the end lol expensive hobby

1 Like

Hi there @LutonRoy glad you could join us :smiley:

I saw that and thought, “Ah-ha! We have two candidates right here for the Fleet Operator badge!”

Then I read this bit:

And thought, “Oh… maybe not…” :rofl:

2 Likes

Lived in MK for 30 years so loads of old haunts around the place. Quite a number of places to take some great pictures, day and night.

hi Roy
I work near MK and live up Norf
still trying to find good places to fly around here during the week
welcome to the club

Paul

Loads to photo in and around MK, crumbs the city at night, the aqueduct going towards Cosgrove, the lakes over Willen, and old building over Newport Pagnell. To the west of MK is Woodhil prison in the no fly zone, but you’ll get some great aerial shots from the MK bowl, I’ll post some as soon as the weather eases.

1 Like

Cheers Roy

Hi Roy , and welcome to the family.