Hi from Stroud, Gloucestershire

Hi,

Just joined after having my first drone for about 2 weeks.

Main interest is photography and video.

Loving it so far!!! Being tempted to look in at the fpv scene but my twitch muscles may not be up to the ride :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, again, Andrew/ @Glibhacket , and welcome to GADC.

Quite a few Mavic Air owning members - so you’ll never be short of good advice if you ever have any questions. Ask away over on #questions-and-answers

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the wood.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map)

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Hello and welcome.

Hi Andrew, I believe that some people use the common to fly , have done myself when visiting that area.

Hi Andrew
Great piece of kit to get them unusual angles that a cherry picker would be needed or a chinook…
Great video on the other thread nice part of the world should have plenty of opportunities to capture great shots

Hi @Glibhacket and welcome to Grey Arrows!

Great looking dog in your profile pic :smiley:

Welcome Andrew :+1:

Thanks for the welcome all, I worked on Chinooks for 2 years Sparkman999, had a few flights around Europe on them as well…I much prefer the drone eye view, slightly less vibration! :slight_smile:

1 Like