Hi from Taunton somerset

Yes things are looking up haha, it will be great to fly with another member, maybe he could teach me a thing or too.

1 Like

It is always good to be able to Fly with someone else, especially if you are new to drones.
Common mistakes can be avoided, and makes for a good all round experience for new members.
I have flown with many new members on here over time, and have enjoyed passing my advice on to them.

1 Like

Yeah it will be good, tell me how do i ad a picture because all I have is a little green circle with an o in it :thinking:

Go to the top rhs of the screen where the green circle with your “o” is in, then click on your user name, that will bring up a menu, go to preferences and in there is where you can add a picture for your “Avatar” under “Profile Picture”.
Hopefully I have got that right !.

Yes got it thanks :+1:

1 Like

let me guess what that could be !!!

330px-Ben_Kenobi

1 Like

Lol not obi-wan

1 Like

Welcome Lee, Also a fellow tauntonian here! Welcome to the group :handshake:

2 Likes

Hi mcsteamy

Fellow tauntonian hey :+1: nice to meet you :handshake:

3 Likes

Oh yes, grew up in the black brook area, near the sports centre. Spent most of my life there until meeting my wife and moving to North Petherton. :ok_hand:
If your ever after a flying buddy, give me a shout. :facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

Lol that’s where I live just off redlake drive but yes for sure mate wait until we get some sun or even a dry day then we should get out because it would be good to fly with someone else :+1: like your vids on youtube :v:

3 Likes

Ah thanks :pray: appreciate it! :ok_hand: wow small world. I was on Thames drive :ok_hand: we’ll get a day sorted soon. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yes defo and there’s a guy from Exeter that emailed me yesterday so perhaps the 3 of us could meet up and have a fly about, but yes mate we will sort something soon :+1:

3 Likes

Was going to put a meet in the #club-meetups once the weather improves. See if we can get a bunch together. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yes it would be good to see how many is around :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome ,obi-wan-kenobi,droning,you must do ! :+1: :+1: :rofl:

1 Like

Lol thanks Firefox, the force is strong lol :+1::+1::joy:

2 Likes

Indeed the force is strong in this one.and this is the drone forum you are looking for… :+1: :+1: :rofl:

2 Likes

You are my father!! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hi obi and welcome, I’ve only been a member for a month or so,
From highbridge so if you want to meet up for a fly!!!

1 Like