Hi from Teesside

Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum, I’ve currently got a mavic pro just upgraded from a spark. Still learning as there is a few differences between the two, hopefully this forum will help me better my flying.

Martin

8 Likes

Welcome to the best drone forum around

Enjoy :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome. As above the best forum on the net. There’s lots of knowledgeable people on here who can help you with your transition.

1 Like

Welcome to our little space on the internet, some of us have as a second home !
Ask away any questions you may have ,lots of people on here to help with even silly questions !!

1 Like

Welcome to a great forum and I’m loving your wrap. Do you have any problems with signal because of the wrap

2 Likes

Hi, no I havnt had any problems with connection issues, it’s from drone www.wrapz.co.uk

Unfortunately the link doesn’t seem to work

1 Like

Welcome Martin :wave:

1 Like

Sorry its www.dronewrapz.co.uk not sure what happened.

Welcome to the community

1 Like

Welcome along.

1 Like

Hi Martin / @scullninio , and welcome to GADC. :+1:

A significant number of our members also own the Mavic Pro … so you are amongst good company.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Hi Martin, welcome.

1 Like

A belated “Welcome!” @scullninio - glad you could join us Martin :+1:t2:

Love the wrap, does it change colour based on the angle of light? :thinking:

1 Like

Hi again.
Thank you for the invite, yeah the wrap changes colour between purple and blue. I mentioned the site in another post www.dronewrapz.co.uk I will definitely order from them again.

1 Like

Welcome from a " Boro " lad.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m from down the road in sunny Billingham. :+1:

1 Like

Hi Martin and welcome :+1:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum,I’m from Saltburn not far from you :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Hi Phil. Have you managed to get any shots of the pier in Saltburn? I’d like to get some shots or it sometime.