Hi From The Norfolk Broads

Hi thanks for letting me join, I’m just about to purchase my first drone a Dji Mavic Air 2 so I’ll let you know how it goes and I’m sure I’ll be looking for some advice before to long.

4 Likes

Hi Allan - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

Not sure if you are aware but there are rumours of a new Mavic Air model to be released shortly. Its been named the DJI Mavic Air 2S - try some Google searches if you need further info. Rumoured to have a better camera and maybe Ocusync 3.0. :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hi yes did hear about that yesterday so if I can find any details I might just hang on a bit

Hi there

Hi Allan - have a look at this video by OriginaldoBo …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFDvCktl57E&t=2367s

This guy quite often gets pre-release DJI stuff to test - he seems to have a good line on what’s coming up (could be bull of course) - the video is a bit long but they start to discuss the Air 2S at 12.40 time point :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi, thanks for that sounded quite interesting, it seems nearly all the rumours are the same, bigger sensor would definitely sway me, the early warning of approaching aircraft again seems really good as well - might have to be a bit more patient although the Air2 does actually do what I need but it’s that rumoured increase in sensor size…:thinking::weary:

1 Like

Hi Allen , welcome to GADC, always nice to welcome another Norfolk member to the site and hopefully you will sort out a drone to get flying soon , always a hard choice only made harder with the new rules that will make whatever you buy other than a mini 2 or mini will be a legacy drone after December 2022 until they release the new drones that come with the CE classification.
You will find loads of help and advise here , it’s a very welcoming and friendly site , try adding yourself to the members map as there are lots of us in Norfolk should you need any help. The more you visit and use the site the more access you get .

Cheers much appreciated and I’ll myself to the members map👍

1 Like