Hi from West Wiltshire

Hi, thanks for the membership. Total newbie, but reading hard before parting with my cash to make sure I make the right move. Looking for the photographic aspect of the hobby but also having fun flying. I was an RC helicopter pilot (poor!) many years ago.
Loads of topics for me to digest, but thought I’d say hello.
Dave

2 Likes

Hi Dave and welcome, This is fantastic site with loads of very helpful members , you will love it here.

2 Likes

Hi Dave and welcome to GADC from a sunny (but windy) N. E. Lincolnshire.

2 Likes

Welcome to the group :clap:

1 Like

Hi Dave and a big welcome from one of the Boys.
You will find us a cheery bunch of drone nuts, plenty of laughs and some serious stuff to.
Fire away with any questions you may have, please use the search magnifying glass, as sometimes your question may have popped up before.
Our great team of Moderators will be along a little later to formerly welcome you.
Also take a look at the Members Map as you may find other members from GADC near you.

2 Likes

Sensible move! I may be wrong but I think most of us came here by reading as much as we could before committing cash to the project. And many of us seem to have photography as the background interest that drew us to flying. Have fun, ask questions and enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes