Hi from Worsley

Evening all,

Seems like you’re a friendly bunch thus far so thought I would say hello as some of your members are kindly helping me out with a build issue.

I’m Ben, currently living in Worsley, Salford, Greater Manchester. Only picked up droning this past Easter but have various technical interests that carry over and no fear of a hot soldering iron.

I must confess my first drone was the DJI FPV. It still lives, and has been a great deal of fun. I bought a Mob6 and TinyHawk2 for indoor practice, and although I didn’t get another analogue headset I did modify my DJI goggles… frankly I’ll put DJI or compatible gear in my drones when it’s available again. I also switched to a RadioMaster TX16S with some minor mods and a crossfire module.

No other RC experience, though I do a lot of scuba diving and intend to branch into that when we can travel again.

Besides that I’m afraid I’m not that interesting, but I look forward to flying with you.

Best,
Ben

3 Likes

Welcome mate :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hi Ben You are on the door step. I am down the road in Swinton.

1 Like

Hi Mark, good to know. We’ll should meet up to drain some packs. Doesn’t look like we’re going to have the weather for it this weekend though.

Hi Ben There have been a few Sundays up Anglezarke res before the lock down and well attended. I have no doubt they might start up again when things finally get cleared. A bit of a right off this weekend.

1 Like