Hi guys,, greetings from Leeds

Been flying now for a few years, so thought I’d check this group out,

Hi paul have you flown it yet

1 Like

Leeds Leeds Leeds

Hey up, and welcome, I’m a Leeds boy, born bred and buttered but exiled out to North Yorkshire now (Selby area), if ever you fancy a meet let me know, there are a few members local to you and we get out quite often

3 Likes

Welcome Paul, you’ve joined the right group. :ok_hand: welcome aboard :handshake:

1 Like

Thanks guys for the welcome, currently head over heels with my Bebop2, got it second hand at Christmas time, had the BB 1 before this, but upgraded to the 2 because flying time was terrible, yes I’m up for a meeting :+1:

1 Like

Hi Paul / @Pozz ?? , and welcome to GADC. :+1:

Quite a few Bug3 and Hubsan owners amongst our members … so you are amongst good company.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: How to add yourself to the Members Map )

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

Hi Paul.

Welcome to the group.

Spent 18 of my informative years in Pudsey. Left home, travelled the world, and landed back in Otley 26yrs ago and been here ever since.

Nidge.

It’s that windy at Yeadon I’ve come close a few times myself ;o)

2 Likes

Welcome frome another leeds, well not so much lad, but leeds through n through :+1:

Thanks for the welcome,

1 Like

Welcome Paul I’m sure you will enjoy our group :ok_hand:

1 Like

Welcome Paul I am based in Leeds

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Pozz

Cheers mate :+1: