Hilbre Islands - A Bird's Eye View - 4K - [ Parrot Anafi ] 2018

A short clip filmed at the Hilbre Islands in West Kirby, Wirral in the UK when I first tried out filming with the ND Filters from Freewell for the Anafi. The wind was extremely strong that day and I could really see the drone struggle, yet I’m glad the footage managed to fare much much better thanks to the IS.

I’ve used filters from ND8 to ND32 for various shots in this video and shot everything on Natural picture style instead of P-Log because I was still trying to wrap my head around getting the exposure right with the filters.
All in all a challenging but fun flight at the end of the day, so I’ve just put together all of it in here realising how little image content/samples are there from the Anafi out there at the moment!

Hope this helps someone looking for Anafi image samples the next time!

Here you go!

10 Likes

Cool video!

You get the Coastal Flyer badge, too! :+1:

1 Like

Woohoo! Thanks for that one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad to see you’re still around too @Alkahest mate :+1:t2:

Thanks for sharing!

Nice one can I ask have you checked to see if you have been tagged by YouTube for using copyright music I have fell foul of that a few times

Haha, I just got theany chance to edit it now. I had gone to Hilbre just about a couple of fast before I had left :slight_smile:

Hey @sparkman999, the music for this one is from NCS (No Copyright Sounds), they provide music for youtube videos without copyrights from various artists as promotional content for them. As long as the said description from their original video is put in, its all cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for that always looking for free and copyright free too

Wirralian (?) here.

Love that corner of the coast. I’m based not far away.

I agree! For all the little time I have spent here, I really love the feeling of Hilbre Islands and the Merseyside in general :slight_smile:

There’s a couple of pics in here from home.

https://www.k4uav.com/gallery

Haven’t flown for a while now. Did this an age ago.

1 Like

Looks quite nice ! Which side of the coast is this? Wirral itself?

Yeah.

The video was filmed at New Brighton.

Perch Rock lighthouse.

The pics on the gallery are the lighthouse and further south at West Kirby marine lake.

1 Like

Looks like a great place! The shots sure seemed justice to it :slight_smile: