Hit an issues on my 1st build

I reckon so reckon I’ll just go for it, does his mate sell the TPU bits as I’m after some in orange + a couple of canopy for a beta 85 I have the files for them

No I’m afraid not. He did it as a favour for his mate. But I’m sure you could get one of the awesome guys on here to print some bits for you :+1:t2: @group-3d-printing

Ok no worries like you say I can ask on here I’m sure someone would like to make a few ££…

Thanks for the link to your mates build its given me a few ideas, I love the way he’s soldered his motors in. That was one of the things I was disappointed about with the board being that bit bigger, didn’t want the wires to make it look worse.

Did note he changed from the Xings to T-motor motors as he said the Xings were heavier but is that a weight to power thing as the T-motors are 2850Kv and the Xing are 4200Kv ??..

Yeah I’ve done something similar with my 5" Apex. It keeps it tidier and also give a little slack to play with if/when you remove the flight stack.

I think the xing motors were off of his 3" Apex originally and he felt they were a little heavy for his 3" build as wanted it sub 250g. When he put them on his 4" they worked nice but he felt they were a little under powered for the 4" so bought the t-motor motors. But I was there when he flew the 4" with the xing motors and it still flew great so don’t worry on that front. Xing motors are really good you will just need to match them with the right prop to get the most out of them :+1:t2:

1 Like

Cool Iv brought 2 sets of props as I wanted to try a twin prop as never used them and the others seemed to get good reviews :+1:t3:

1 Like