Holá from the Lakes

Recently joined & thought I’d say hi to the forums. Already joined in a few & you all seam to be a helpful bunch.
I’m new to the QuadCopter scene & have flown fixed wing models 30 yrs ago so learning all new skills.
I didn’t notice many ‘pins’ in the map around me but if there’s any of you good folk local to me that want to exchange some chats & possibly different locations to catch up please say hello.
I can see there are ‘meet up’ posts so will e keeping an eye on there too.

Thanks for letting me join & I hope my contributions make people smile if nothing else :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome and take heart, that unlike fixed wing, here you can let go of your controls and your machine will hover (unless your battery runs out) till your ready to carry on!

1 Like

Hi from ten junctions further down the M6 :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi from North Lakeland.

1 Like

Hi Mark and welcome to GADC.

1 Like

Indeed & very reassuring it is. :+1:
Put in about 20hrs already trying to build up skills & confidence. That bleep of low battery gets me every time. Especially if I’m over one of the lakes or rivers :joy:

What part? I’ve flown a bit around the back of Keswick & Ullswater. That’s where my sunrise profile pic was taken.

Used to live over Pennington way & family around Parbold / Shevibgton. Some nice places to fly although not sure about over the Flash :joy::joy::see_no_evil: even if it wasn’t in the NFZ of Manchester lol

Northern Eden Valley, but have also flown back of Keswick and down Kirby Lonsdale areas

1 Like

Welcome. You’re in a great place to fly!

Sure am although these jet boys seam to be taking over again.

Welcome to the club.

1 Like

Hi there mate welcome.

1 Like