How does the DJI Air 2S handle in the wind?

I have the chance to add to my collection.
A fwiend for my mini2.

Air2S for the camera or another Mavic for the ability to fly in worse winds. It seems a if the A2S wind resistance is the same as the Mini 2, but is quicker and heavier so how does yours handle the sobs?

TIA

I never had any issues with the Air2s. Didn’t try to fly in crazy winds but it coped with a stiff breeze well.

1 Like

Silly question I know but worth adding to the Mini2 hanger? And where did ‘sobs’ come from in my original question. Should have been wind!!

id wait a little while as new drones will be announced in the nnext 2-3 montrhs :slight_smile:

It’s worth giving this from @ianinlondon a watch. Only thing you need to bear in mind is that due to a bug (details in the description and subsequent video) the Mini 2 was in Normal mode throughout the test as opposed to Sports Mode. Still does admirably well though!

2 Likes

Oh don’t get me wrong I love my Mini2, just think she might like a big brother!!

I watched this first off but had forgotten how well the A2S had performed. Question answered then. Thank you.