How often do you actually get out to fly?

I know we all speak a good drone, but how often do you actually get out and fly?

• Daily
  • Once a week or more
  • A couple of times a month
  • Less than that

0 voters

Comments welcome

1 Like

Not at all in three months - the government told me to stay at home and home is in an FRZ. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Have to be honest, with the Phantom 3, not a lot, it was just to bloody cumbersome to lug round. So about half a dozen times in 2 years or so.

Now I’ve gone for the Mavic Air 2, I’ve done more than that in just over a week!!! :joy:

Cheers
Phil

2 Likes

Sadly not as often as I would like as thanks to work my only chance is Saturday afternoons or sundays but if the weather is dry and less than 17mph wind I’m flying

3 Likes

At the minute as often as I can. Its mainly down to the weather and work. If there’s a chance I’m out. Really enjoying it.

1 Like

Work getting in the way at the moment… :unamused:

2 Likes

Work for me as well,and the sodding weather! was going out this morning,guess what? rain,rain ,rain,sods law!!! :grimacing: :grimacing:

1 Like

I live just inside a no fly zone so no flying from my garden.
I’m also not allowed to drive anymore and rely on my wife and carer to take me anywhere. I did like to fly early mornings and be finished and packed away by 07:30, so there’s no chance of that.

1 Like

Now I am retired I would like to say “ when ever I want” but, things as they are I have only been out 3 or 4 times this month, prior to that nothing since November.

1 Like

I try and get out once a week to the local fields, but big flights, trips to the coast maybe once twice a month. :ok_hand:

1 Like

What drone?.. Oh yes I remember now :pleading_face:

1 Like

3 times this year. Twice abroad and once at home :cry:

3 Likes

At least once a week. Get up early if I have to catch a break in the weather.

1 Like