Drone Hacks app - How to enable FCC mode and remove NFZs on your DJI Mavic 3, Air, Air 2, Air 2s Air 3, Mavic Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, Avata, RC Pro or DJI FPV drone

I am not associated with DH or do work/advertising for them, I am just a follower who has been on Slack with them since day 1. Today “Bin4ry” has done it yet again:

New update at drone-hacks. Full altitude and NFZ unlock (Mavic2, P4Pv2, Mini1, Mini2, Air2,Air2s, FPV) HERE

Certificate based system that removes the NFZ and Altitude. Not something we all like to use but there are occasions where this is useful.

We all know how inaccurate the DJI NFZ data is, so this is going to be a major boot.

Drone-Hacks

Already a user video out there:

2 Likes

Great news Graeme @d95gas

I’ve moved your post to the existing thread, and will also take this opportunity to remind GADC members about the Drone-Hacks discount code which can be found in the #members-only category :slight_smile:

2 Likes

damn, in my excitement about NFZ and Height, I forgot all about the discount.

But to be honest, having been side by side with Bin4ry from the early days, he has always provided me with free access, so I really dont mind paying full whack for this, to me its worth every penny just to get out of the grips of DJI.

I dont have the issues on my Anafi or my MP1, and I am now glad to say, the Mini 2 unlock gives me the perfect trio.

1 Like

Confirmed on:

M2P
M2Z
MA2
Mini 1
Mini 2
FPV Drone

Also confirmed with the above that connect to the Smart Controller

AS WORKING ……!

:pray:

1 Like

Sounds like you’ve had a busy afternoon Steve :smiley:

2 Likes

As sooooon as I saw that that I was all over it pal.

:innocent:

@d95gas Thanks for this you have just opened a new world for me :wink:

Dont thank me :slight_smile: I was just spreading the news… Bin4ry is the guy to thank, he was the guy who brought us the MP1 mods many many moons ago. Back then it was all underground and there was only a dozen or so of us… we had some fun

3 Likes

Just been catching up on all the stuff on slack (this is what I was thanking you for) some very interesting reading and you’re right Bin4ry is the Man :clap:

FYI if using the DH you must be in airplane mode as DJI will issue you a new UID and the certificate will not work, even the DJI legit ones

2 Likes

I’m just waiting for AIR2S support :man_shrugging:t3:

It has A2s support

Hi Steve
Yep, but according to the birdmap only firmware updates, no navigation
Or have I totally got this wrong :tired_face:
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You need the certificate unlock see here

God, it’s complicated.:scream:
So I can increase power :+1:
Can I tweak parameters like pitch angle / speed etc :thinking:

Not sure as to what parameters you can alter as it differs per model, when the drone connects the program downloads the latest “mods” available for the specific model connected.

But yes to the rest

1 Like

Latest update

2 Likes

I’ve still not got round to doing this on my Mini 2 yet :man_facepalming:t2:

where did you see that you needed to be in airplane mode? and you have to be in it the whole time ?

@lifeofmikey about half way down on the page that @Sparkyws linked to in his post:

We must urge you to STAY OFFLINE with the hack! As long as you only used DJI FLY/DJI GO in flight mode all is fine, if you happened to have it online it could be that the certificate cannot be activated anymore

That post you’re referencing is naturally a couple of weeks old now though and it is no longer essential to stay in airplane mode as an update has since been released.

1 Like