How to lose a mavic pro the easy way

In my rush to get the drone repaired I did not fully check it all out and now wish I had. I did not have care refresh and it would have been better sending it to Drone Doctor, a lesson learnt.

They do but I did not have it and had to arrange it myself.

:exploding_head: Shocking, sorry to hear this.

Hope you get it sorted.

Thanks

We often hear the words rip-off Great Britain, bear in mind I just paid over £58 to send my drone to DJI on a one day service that took 21 days. This morning I had an email from DJI with the faults and repair costs. They even gave me a 25 euro discount, it works out in Uk pounds to a total of £66 for the part, repair and shipment back to me. Now that is what I call good value.

Remark: OUT OF WARRANTY: No crash damage. No liquid damage. Gimbal control board malfunctioned. Thank you for always supporting us. To provide you a better after-sales service experience, time-limited discount of the repair service fee for some products can be offered, and the fee after discount will be charged.

Item List

Gimbal Control Board

Quantity: 1

Net Price : 16.53

Total Net: 16.53

Repair Service Fee

Quantity: 1

Net Price : 50.00

Total Net: 50.00

Freight

Discount

Sub Total Payment

VAT(at 21%)

Grand Total Payment (EUR)

Now all you need is a full refund from Royal Mail

1 Like

I have just sorted out a refund, of £47.58 and an happy with that,

Good to hear :+1:

Update, my drone arrived on Tuesday morning, it only took three days to get here from Holland. Far better service from UPS unlike Parcel Force who took 20 days to get it to DJI.

I received a referb with a one year warranty, not bad since I only paid £61 in total for the repair and shipping back to me. If the drone had only been three months old I might have been unhappy getting a referb back, but my drone was over 2 years old.

I was able to bind it with the controller without any problems and then activate it, made what changes I needed to do in the settings and took it out yesterday for a quick test flight.

So a happy ending to what was a stressful time thanks to Parcel Force who have still not yet sent me the cheque they promised.

1 Like

Lost in the post ?

It should be a cheque for £47 and if does not come early next week I will be onto them again