How to turn a Negative Day, Into a Positive One!

Its does a great Spinning trick !

But this one has 90 mins Drying Time… I mean flying time !

getting better ?

2 Likes

Plural of ‘flyer’ is ‘fliers’

</grammar pedant>

:wink:

2 Likes

Pedant.
Spelling correction, go to the front of the class, and spell out “pendant”

N-E-C-K-L-A-C-E.

:crazy_face::innocent:

3 Likes

I am hoping Jeff that my dialogue with The Harbour Master (on the day) and no doubt in the near future, will break down a few boundary’s.
I have said it before I will say it again “It costs nothing to ask”, sometimes like me you have to be a bit cheeky, without being offensive, in order to get a result.
I am hoping that after Russell has produced a video/photos for him, that it will make flying around Wells a little easier.
A little tip: The Land that is beyond the Harbour Masters office (on the quayside)
does belong to The Holkham Estate, but, if you fly from a Public Place. they cannot stop you, they may challenge you (as we were).
But, if you do not take risks, then you do not fly !

3 Likes

I should add that “We” were flying at Wells with the express permission of “The Harbour Master”, He is in charge of the “The Water” in the immediate area of the Port Of Wells, and, is nothing to do with the Holkham Estate !.
If you wish to fly at Wells Quay, I suggest that a visit to the Harbour Masters Office on the Main Quayside, It may, save you a shit load of aggro, and cost you nothing !
Again!, “Costs Nothing To Ask” !!!

3 Likes

@chrisjohnbaker what a fantastic post - and a great read!

Thanks for sharing :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @PingSpike !,
Apologies again for its length, Was a lot too tell !

1 Like

Great opportunity for experience!

No rush on the video I see
Good job it wasn’t a paid event I would be asking for my money back :wink:

1 Like

Where’s a ‘blow raspberry’ emoji when you need one? :wink::grinning:

Video is half done.

Had to prioritise doing the Happisburgh one for my other half or I’d be sleeping on the sofa!

Will be finishing it off tonight, so hopefully it will be published tomorrow - although my broadband speed is truly awful, so it’s dependent upon how long it takes to upload.

1 Like

Only a Raspberry one !!
P.S. Like the Happisburgh Vid !

1 Like

Hi Russell it was a joke no pressure at least you have footage more than can be said for @chrisjohnbaker
As for priorities I would be in the same boat the boss comes first…always

1 Like

Russell has all my footage to play with as well Jeff !
(Na Na NA Na NA ! )

2 Likes

That’s very adult of you Chris

NOT

:man_dancing::wink:

2 Likes

It’s here :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Why thank you Rich.

Now all we need is a ‘flounce off stage left like a complete drama queen’ emoji and I shall be set for life.

1 Like

Thanks Chris, enjoyed to story. So no one asked about you having insurance!

2 Likes